Triple Monitor Stand with VESA Mounts
Out Of Stock
Sector X Simulations
Trak Racer Black Anodized Aluminium Floor-Mounted Triple Monitor Stand
For 3 Monitors and TVs up to 45"
Trak Racer Monitor Stands suit most monitors on the market with VESA Mounting Points (75/100/150/200mm) and come with a 3-year warranty. Enhance your gaming, entertainment or business experience with the premium monitor stand from Trak Racer.
Designed to be mounted firmly on a flat surface. Adjustable in height, bracket width and back/forward to allow the monitors to be positioned to the perfect position.
This no-flex Floor-Mounted Triple Monitor Stand is constructed from high-grade aluminium profile extrusion and won't suffer from sagging arms like some other brands.
Trak Racer's Floor-Mounted Triple Monitor Stand will support 3 monitors or TVs up to 45" (optional with Quad Monitor Mount) and are built to the same high-end build that Trak Racer is renowned for.
The Trak Racer Triple Monitor Stand allows for up to 90 degrees of swivel and has the strength to support up to 170kgs. The kit includes 3 VESA mounts and all fixing screws.
• Universal One Size Fits All design makes this monitor stand suitable for most displays up to 3 x 45" when used as a triple holder. The display will depend on the mounting points on the back of the display.
• Universal and fully adjustable design
• Fully Adjustable allows you to adjust the bracket width and display height
• Angle Adjustment of monitor/s
• Strong 80mm x 40mm Extruded Aluminium Construction
• Solid rig-mounted brackets
• Angle Adjustment on VESA Mount
• Built to the high-quality standard as all Trak Racer products
• Easy Setup
Note. The centre monitor profile is 1200mm long. You can use it as is, or with a dropsaw cut it down to size as required.
Width: 2360mm (when fully extended)
VESA MOUNTING POINTS
75mm x 75mm
100mm x 100mm and 100mm x 200mm
150mm x 150mm
200mm x 100mm and 200mm x 200mm
Note. Larger sizes available with additional mount
Orders of Product(s) are subject to availability. When you place an order, we will confirm it by email, but the order will only become legally binding on us when we send you an email confirming dispatch of the Product(s). If we cannot fulfil your order for any reason, we will notify you as soon as we reasonably can.